PetsApp Trial Terms
- PetsApp Ltd are offering to pay for a one-month trial of the PetsApp Ltd service for any UK Vet practices not currently a customer of PetsApp Ltd.
- PetsApp Ltd will pay for one-months licence fee for an existing customer (has signed a 12 month license agreement) who has made a referral to a new customer. A new customer is defined as not currently in contract with PetsApp Ltd. This is up to a maximum of £500 per clinic entity.
- The closing date for this offer is 1st of January 2021
- PetsApp Ltd agrees to pay up to a maximum value of £500 per veterinary practice/group for a 1-month trial of the service. Further costs associated with this trail, for example if the trial is to be rolled out to several practices, will be borne by the veterinary practice themselves.
- The offer is to support one practice for a period of 1 month. For the benefit of this service a single practice is defined as 1 SITE with 2.7 Vet FTE equivalent.
- PetsApp will not pay for extras, additions or further services associated with - - PetsApp unless specifically agreed in writing. Any extra costs will be paid for by the Veterinary Practice directly to PetsApp Ltd.
- It is at the sole discretion of PetsApp Ltd which veterinary practices it wishes to support with this initiative.
- PetsApp Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this service to new enquiries at any time, without notice or justification.
- No purchase is necessary however if a practice decides to continue with the service after the trial period PetsApp Ltd will charge £220/clinic/month assuming a full-time equivalent (FTE) vet average of 2.7 per clinic. If the FTE vet numbers are in excess of that, the pricing is adjusted proportionally. The contract will be a 12 month rolling contract thereafter.
- During the free trial there are no Payment processing fees for Stripe payments made until 1st of January 2021. Payment processing fees are charged at 1.4% + 20p per transaction, and 0.25% + 10p per bank transfer thereafter.
Please refer to the PetsApp: Terms of Service for full usage and technical specifications.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Offers of support within this service irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.